Welcome to another great year of Dunlap sporting activities. We hope you will consider taking an active role in supporting our student-athletes through membership in the Dunlap Athletic Booster Club. The Booster Club is a non-profit charity whose purpose is to promote and support all IHSA sponsored Dunlap athletic programs and provide limited financial support to all of our teams. Please review Membership under Frequently Asked Questions for more details. Membership is available to everyone and you may receive a tax deduction for (a portion) of your contribution.
Our financial resources are raised throughout the year from membership dues, concession sales, spirit wear sales, raffles, football parking passes, sponsorships and other special events. We want to continue assisting our student-athletes with the very best support both morally and financially and we ask for your help in doing so. Below is a partial list of contributions made over the last two years to our athletic programs made possible through your support. We encourage all members to attend the Dunlap Athletic Booster Club meetings at 7:00PM on the first Wednesday of every month at the Dunlap High School Town Centre.
Here is a partial list of the projects the Boosters have supported in recent years:
- $8,700 Pole Vault Pit
- $5,000 Basketball shooting machine
- $4,099 Two moveable soccer goals
- $4,000 Volleyball net system for main gym
- $3,600 Softball windscreen
- $2,800 Baseball pitching machine
- $2,740 Softball pitching machine and all-weather hitting mats
- $2,451 Modular taping station for training room
- $2,128 Swim lane dividers for pool
- $1,364 Benches for tennis courts
- $1,360 Additional benches for tennis
The district activity fee is not intended to support our student-athletes. That revenue is part of the district’s General Operating budget. The Dunlap Booster Club membership fee is specially used to support Dunlap Athletics.